Issues getting started

Zitune zitune at vexatil.com
Sat Aug 18 00:18:58 CEST 2007

Good night everybody.

My name is Olivier (aka Zitune)
I'm a beginner in openmoko, and so far everything goes well on ubuntu festy.
Or to tell the truth, the compilation goes well ...

However when i launch open moko (with Xoo) the xsession start just
fine, but without icons, the system seems not find them (nether do i)

for exemple  :

** (openmoko-dialer:8411): WARNING **: Cannot load stock icon from
theme : moko-contact-delete

have you any idea of what i could have miss on the preparation or
compilation ???

thanks a lot.

P.S. i ve seens that there is local group around open moko, and i wish
to be part of the Paris (france) one, do someone know how to get in
touch with them.

--
Zitune

"Septième Article. -- Le reste suit de là."
Nietzsche - Antéchrist

http://www.april.org/