Kernel upgrade by ipkg

Graeme Gregory graeme at openmoko.org
Wed Dec 5 14:20:05 CET 2007

This has been a long requested feature and its finally ready to be
unleashed on the world.

There is unfortunately a bug in the kernel, a workaround for this was
introduced with the November 2007 snapshot. So before I release this
capability I need to make sure everyone has the chance to upgrade their
kernel.

On Friday Dec 14th at approx 12:00 GMT I will push the change to make
this happen into OE.

Before this date you must make sure you have at least kernel
2.6.22.5-moko11+svnr3238-r10 on your device or you will suffer a lockup
on boot/kernel-image upgrades.

Thanks

Graeme