subversion problems with openmoko projects.

Emre Turkay emreturkay at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 11:05:52 CET 2007

Hi again,

I've uploaded my public key and now,
(1) I can ssh to the server.
(2) The svn+ssh method works for both fetching and committing.

Well, I prefer the svn+ssh method which does not require entering
password, but I want to write (3) just for the records.

(3) But the https method still does not ask for a password, so I can't
commit my changes with that method.

Thanks for your help,

emre