[OT] vi vs. the world

Richi Plana myopenmoko at richip.dhs.org
Thu Feb 1 07:30:06 CET 2007

On Thu, 2007-02-01 at 06:59 +0100, Marnix Klooster wrote:
> On 01-02-07 00:06, michael at michaelshiloh.com wrote:
> > On Wed, 31 Jan 2007, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> >
> >> Personally I prefer nano though...
> >
> > I respect your right to choice :-)
>
> What?  No flame war? (-:

I've noticed that editor discussion rarely degenerate into flamewars
unless there are one or two fanatics in the room who somehow feel the
insecure need to reaffirm the superiority of their belief and try to
convert everyone to that which they're comfortable with. When dealing
with reasonably intelligent and secure people, merits can get discussed,
pros & cons tossed around, but emotions rarely flare up.

That's why I moved away from the community mailing list ;)

I don't care what others use, so long as my choice approach isn't
hindered. And if I do have to give up my preference, there would have to
be a darned good reason but I'd still be amenable.

*sigh* ... March 11 sure seems like an eternity.
--

Richi Plana