Bounty Information

Bryce Leo bryce.leo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 20:59:34 CET 2007

So here it is. I recently posted this as a bet however I feel that a
bounty is a better way to do it. I'm not a rich fellow however I am
willing to give $50usd to the first person to present proof that the
Neo1973 can play video. However. There are naturally stipulations.**

The video MUST take up the full screen.
The quality must be above 512Kbps (fixed or average)
Minimum video resolution is 320x240
Must play at full frame rate. "Slide-show" video will not be accepted.
Extra $20usd for capability of playing iPod compatible video.*

    *H.264 video: up to 768 Kbps, 320x240, 30 frames per sec.,
Baseline Profile up to Level 1.3 with AAC-LC up to 160 Kbps, 48 Khz,
stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats.
    *MPEG-4 video: up to 2.5 mbps, 480x480, 30 frames per sec., Simple
Profile with AAC-LC up to 160 Kbps, 48 Khz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4
and .mov file formats

**This bounty only applies if it is non-trivial to play video on the Neo1973.
GStreamer compatible player with Fluendo codecs will be considered trivial.
Mplayer/Xine/VLC with generic Codecs will be considered trivial.
This must be re-producible and easily distributable. All video must
play at full speed, 30fps.
Money will be distributed via PayPal, American Express or Visa Gift
card. The cards will clearly be mailed (US only). Winner will not be
responsible for shipping on gift cards.
All correspondance must be made to Bryce.Leo at gmail.com

Wiki -  http://www.linuxtogo.org/gowiki/OpenMoko/Video_Bounty
Should I notice ANY editing of what I wrote on that wiki page I will
remove it and all information will ONLY be available via email.
Should another wish to pledge a donation or "change" something on
there please just add it to the end to preserve the integrity of the
original announcement.
If you have any questions or comments feel free to email me personally.
Thanks.

Bryce Leo