gps software for openmoko

Krzysztof Kajkowski cayco at poczta.cayco.pl
Wed Feb 7 08:53:19 CET 2007

2007/2/6, Andrew Turner <ajturner at highearthorbit.com>:

> Hi Krzystztof - Check out the OpenMoKo software page on the wiki under
> GPS and Mapping:
> http://www.linuxtogo.org/gowiki/OpenMoko/Software
>
> It lists several possible software packages that would be good options.

Yes, I saw that page but there is only MaemoMapper mentioned. I do not see
this app running nor there are any screen shots on page. It looks more like
one-person-project to me that sensible solution for mature project (as
OpenMoko would be).

IMHO if realy GPS should be killer app for OpenMoko (as wiki says) there
should be good GPS mapping application or at least ability to run commercial
GPS software.

cayco