Recipe for setting up OpenEmbedded environment on wiki

michael at michaelshiloh.com michael at michaelshiloh.com
Thu Feb 8 05:47:49 CET 2007

Hi,

>From my notes and history I created a rough draft of a recipe for getting the
OpenEmbedded environment set up on Ubuntu 6.10. I wrote the recipe after I did
this work, and errors may have crept in.

I welcome testing, feedback, corrections, and comments:

   http://www.linuxtogo.org/gowiki/OpenMoko/OpenEmbedded

I intend to follow this with other recipes, such as for other distributions,
for writing (trivial) applications, and for running on the emuators. Comments
welcomed here too.

There is a page that seems redundant:

   http://www.linuxtogo.org/gowiki/OpenMoko/ToolChain

Can anyone think of a reason to keep it?

Michael