Recipe for setting up OpenEmbedded environment on wiki

Christopher Heiny clheiny at starband.net
Thu Feb 8 16:42:32 CET 2007

That's a timely post!  My main system barfed Tuesday afternoon, and I've
been bringing up a backup.  Here's some diffs to your procedure for
Fedora Core 6...

Under 1.1, I did
   yum install ccache diffstate monotone
since perl and python were already on the system

Under 1.3, I had to sudo the chmod.

Other that that, everything proceeded pretty much according to the
recipe.  I haven't tried the build yet - I'm only running on a Celeron
M and need to head for work later this morning.