Recipe for devel environment: need some help with trivial app

michael at michaelshiloh.com michael at michaelshiloh.com
Thu Feb 8 18:17:55 CET 2007

I'm at a bit of a loss for where to start with a trivial console application,
the "Hello, world" of OpenMoko. Specifically, I don't know where in the
directory structure to put it, and I don't understand enough about bitbake to
know whether I have to create a "project" or whether it can be done with a
simple makefile.

If anyone can provide some starting points, I can fill in the rest.

Email to me privately if you don't want the rest of the list to see your rough
notes.

I really need to read up on bitbake...

Michael

   printf("Hello, free-as-in-speech phone, from your free-as-in-beer app\n");