Recipe for setting up OpenEmbedded environment on wiki

Christopher Heiny clheiny at starband.net
Thu Feb 8 21:00:17 CET 2007

On Thursday 08 February 2007 09:10, picked up the following transmission
from michael at michaelshiloh.com:
[snip]
> > Other that that, everything proceeded pretty much according to the
> > recipe.  I haven't tried the build yet - I'm only running on a
> > Celeron M and need to head for work later this morning.
>
> Thanks for testing and providing feedback. I look forward to hearing
> how the build process went.
>
> Michael

I've started the build as nice -9 on the mighty 1.4 GHz Celeron.  More
info when (if) it finishes.

Just for fun, I'll also install the toolchain on one of our compute
servers here at work, and see what the time comparison is.