Integer pixel operations for gtk+?

Richi Plana myopenmoko at richip.dhs.org
Sun Feb 11 01:50:06 CET 2007

Hi,

On Sat, 2007-02-10 at 14:22 +0100, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> I'd be very grateful for someone updating this patch to
>
> a) 2.6.10 and
> b) 2.10.x

Since I've some free time for myself this weekend, I decided to take a
stab at it. I can do the parts which just rely on mathematics, but since
I haven't the first idea with regards to the use of pixops in gtk+, I'll
need a test program to verify the results. It would be nice if the test
program had some benchmarking info, as well, so that we could compare
the speed difference between integer and FP operations (hardware of
software-emulated).

Does anyone have a simple test program I can use? I already have some
changes made against gtk+-2.10.9
--

Richi Plana