"linux-openmoko" project

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Sun Feb 11 14:17:10 CET 2007

Koen Kooi wrote:
> You all get to have 3 guesses on what "linux-openmoko" is without looking at the project
> page on project.openmoko.org.
> You all get 1 free rant at why it should be called
> "gnu-linux-openmoko" before looking at
> the project page.

> As someone said on IRC: 'You have to remember that they have this "<censored>" religion
> which makes them completely oblivious to reality, so not surprised at the name.  They
> might have called the project "Computing" too.'

> Gforge admins: could you please stop approving bullshit project(names) like this? Project
> renaming isn't really supported in gforge, so it looks like you to delete the project and
> ask the people involved to register a new, properly named one.

Heh, right. I'm afraid I didn't see (or it wasn't present) the linux name of this
project in the gforce approval message :/

It should really be named 'java-openmoko" or something like that.
Guys, please request another project and I remove this one to prevent
confusion.

--
- Michael Lauer <mickey at openmoko.org>                   http://openmoko.org/