"linux-openmoko" project

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Sun Feb 11 14:40:20 CET 2007

Dnia niedziela, 11 lutego 2007, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer napisał:
> Koen Kooi wrote:

> > You all get to have 3 guesses on what "linux-openmoko" is without
> > looking at the project page on project.openmoko.org.

> Heh, right. I'm afraid I didn't see (or it wasn't present) the linux
> name of this project in the gforce approval message :/
>
> It should really be named 'java-openmoko" or something like that.
> Guys, please request another project and I remove this one to prevent
> confusion.

I suggest "pkg-java" name. Reasons:

1. 'openmoko' is useless as it is projects.*openmoko*.org
2. 'pkg-' namespace will show that this is project for working on packages
   (adding them, fixing, maintaining)

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

     You don't have to be crazy to live in this planet, but it helps.