Recipe for setting up OpenEmbedded environment on wiki

Richi Plana myopenmoko at richip.dhs.org
Sun Feb 11 18:46:48 CET 2007

On Sun, 2007-02-11 at 12:58 -0300, jeff wrote:
> Yes. I have in FC6 (well, BLAG60000 actually). I did custom builds (for myself
> only) of monotone and bitbake, everything else is stock FC6+updates. I was able
> to `bitbake nano` and `bitbake bootstrap-image` though gpe- & opie-image failed
> somewhere down the path.

Same here. The half-baked walkthrough I did for FC5,6 is already on the
mailing list archives:
http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/openmoko-devel/2007-January/000046.html

This is what I meant by problem with mailing lists and why it would be
nice to tie it up with wikis (*automated* as opposed to manually):
useful information should be distilled and summarized so that we don't
lose any useful information.
--

Richi Plana