Fwd: OpenMoko Challenges

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Mon Feb 12 11:04:41 CET 2007

Dnia poniedziałek, 12 lutego 2007, Koen Kooi napisał:
> Marcin Juszkiewicz schreef:

s/Marcin Juszkiewicz/Sean Moss-Pultz/

I just forwared mail from community ML to devel.

> > As planned, we are going to open this project up at this point.
> > Within three days of this announcement you will all have access to
> > our source code, Wiki, and Bugzilla.

> What's the reason for the 3 day delay?

> On IRC speculations range from "To piss off developers" to
> "because of perfectionists" and "laziness".

> Care to enlighten us?

I can understand source delay. Bugtracker is linked with source so can
delay too.

But why I have to live another few days looking at links pointed to omoko
wiki without being able to read them ;(

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Disassembling_Neo1973

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

      catholic god himself invented autotools just for amusement
      first there was the great flood, then the plague, now autotools