status of release

Fred Leeflang fredl at 3dn.nl
Mon Feb 12 12:00:11 CET 2007

Koen Kooi wrote:

> Koen Kooi schreef:
>
>> Ben Dooks schreef:
>>
>>> Is there any news on the status of the release that was
>>> meant to be happening today?
>>>
>> You probably mean 'yesterday' since it's the 12th now in both taiwan and europe.
>>

> Apparently the developers don't count, but "OMG WIFI!!" people do:

The "OMG WIFI!!" people? Well I happen to be one of those
I guess. I'm one of the people who have asked Sean if/when WiFi
is going to be implemented on the neo's and then in particular
802.1x WiFi. Posting from the University of Twente, which has
a large 802.1x WiFi network, I would imagine you would have a
somewhat clearer view of the relevance of this.

Regards,
Fred Leeflang