Integer pixel operations for gtk+?

David Ford david at blue-labs.org
Tue Feb 13 18:45:24 CET 2007

Koen Kooi wrote:
> David Ford schreef:
>
> > People state that you could have gotten their attention without the
> > rudeness.  Might I suggest an ounce of courtesy will go a long way.
> > Please be courteous and respectful of other people.
>
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/performance-list/2006-July/msg00097.html
>
> net gain: nothing
>
> http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/openmoko-devel/2007-February/000286.html
>
> net gain: patch
>
> your point?

My point?  If it were one of my projects you submitted a patch for,
Generally I'd tell you to go away and come back when you have decent
tongue in your mouth and I'd promptly ignore your submission regardless
of it's benefit.

If I were feisty that day, I might check it in with a modification to
the point of "/* A rude a$$hole by the name of xxx submitted this code
change */ and leave it in the source code there for the world to see.

A community isn't just about the code.  It's about the community.
That's the whole point of it.  We all work together to make things
better for all of us.

-david