Empty cases.

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Thu Feb 15 03:41:41 CET 2007

On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 10:39:06PM +0000, Ian Stirling wrote:
> Might empty neo shells be available?
> I'm interested in making hardware to fit on the neo.
> Either actual cases, or detailed mechanical drawings/CAD would be of use.

currently everything is only produced in small quantities, since we
still might need to change a minor detail here or there.

Just to give you an idea: I and Graeme Gregory at Wolfson are currently
about the only person outside FIC who already has a prototype with case.

Neither Mickey nor Werner from the core team have them yet.

We're waiting for cases to distribute among those developers who already
have prototype PCB's so they can mount them by themselves.

And yes, thre are the phase-0 devices which have been produced already,
but they all need their case...