Software Emulator

Richi Plana myopenmoko at richip.dhs.org
Sat Feb 17 18:51:46 CET 2007

On Sat, 2007-02-17 at 13:52 -0300, jeff wrote:
> Well, I'm not Sean, but here's what I've been able to scrape up. It seems you
> can go a couple routes: qemu or xoo. I do not think that qemu can handle the
> MACHINE="fic-gta01". But it can handle MACHINE="qemuarm". You could also build
> for MACHINE="x86". This should work fine under qemu as well.

I guess what I'm trying to ask here is that IF qemu can be made to
emulate the Neo1973, THEN what must be done to do so and, more
importantly, will FIC spearhead it? Because if not, then hopefully some
enterprising and talented group of people might take it upon themselves
to finagle qemu to be a Neo1973.
--

Richi Plana