Software Emulator

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Sat Feb 17 19:55:38 CET 2007

Koen Kooi <koen at dominion.kabel.utwente.nl> writes:
> Please don't stare yourself blind on an 'emulator', since your
> desktop already emulates 90% of the openmoko tech.

I think that, generally speaking, a lot of people who do this sort of
work prefer working on exact hardware emulators if they can. The
existence of good emulators for the Palm was a key, I think, in their
early success.

If you don't like using an emulator, by all means, don't, but please
understand that, whether the desire is rational or not, the rest of us
prefer them.

Perry