OpenMokoProjects anonymous svn access not working?

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Sun Feb 18 09:16:16 CET 2007

Anonymous SVN access to:

svn://svn.projects.openmoko.org//var/lib/gforge/chroot/svnroot/mokomakefile

seems to be not responding.  Could the admins please fix that (and
perhaps shorten that repo path (with a symlink perhaps) to just
svn://svn.projects.openmoko.org/svnroot/mokomakefile while they are at it?).

Also, the web svn access at
http://projects.openmoko.org/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/?root=mokomakefile
reports a fatal viewcvs.py error.

As soon as that's fixed, I'll be able to upload a MokoMakefile version
which actually builds openmoko-devel-image (as per documented at
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Building_OpenMoko_from_scratch)

With the documented build procedure, the build is not repeatable (nor is
it even buildable).  Using MokoMakefile, it is repeatably buildable
(although it omits u-boot, cause the latest changes have caused it not
to build, so I need to go back and find a revision of the patches which
will build for openmoko svn rev 1004).

-- Rod