OpenMokoProjects anonymous svn access not working?

Krzysztof Kajkowski cayco at poczta.cayco.pl
Sun Feb 18 11:15:49 CET 2007

2007/2/18, Rod Whitby <rod at whitby.id.au>:

> Krzysztof Kajkowski wrote:
> > sudoo  apt-get install git-core cogito
> > sudo update-alternatives --config git
> >
> > (press 2 to choose git)
>
> You should update the http://www.openembedded.org/wiki/OEandYourDistro
> wiki page - there's nothing I can do about this in MokoMakefile.

Thanks for pointing it out. I updated that wiki.

> -  second problem
> >
> > NOTE: Task failed: Fetch failed:
> > http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/js/js-1.5.tar.gz
>
> > Consider changing path to that js lib in your Makefile.
>
> The "make setup-sources" target already downloads it for you, just like
> in the documented build process.

See my previous post. Strange thing is that having this file (downloaded by
your Makefile or even by hand) doesn't satisfy bitbake and it tries to
download it from non-existant location. I cannot find any other solution to
this except editing .bb file manually.

cayco