OpenMoko & OE question

jeff moe at blagblagblag.org
Sun Feb 18 21:40:24 CET 2007

Krzysztof Kajkowski wrote:
> Geez, this is like 3rd day I'm trying to compili OM...

Heh. Me too. ;)  I haven't got to the very end of the OM/OE process yet... I
have built complete OE packages in the long past though (for Zaurus), so it
does really work. ;)   I think once OM/OE merge everything and there's just one
place to grab things from it will make the whole process a lot less confusing.

I was able to build all the OM-2007 files for x86 and run them in Xephyr to
check them out. Neat, but I was surprised to see how much more needs to be done!

> Now this:
>
> NOTE: package gta01-kernel-2.6: started
> NOTE: package gta01-kernel-2.6-200702181948: task do_fetch: started
> NOTE: Update
> svn://svn.openmoko.org/trunk/src/target/kernel;module=patches;proto=https
> svn: żądanie REPORT nie powiodło się dla '/!svn/vcc/default'
> svn: Cannot replace a directory from within

I "fixed" this by blowing out the directory it was downloading to and starting
over. I don't remember the dir offhand, but search for gta01-kernel under a svn
directory, delete it, and start over. (This from memory--i'm not 100% certain.)

-Jeff  /  #jebba