Tips for Building OE for OpenMoko using

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Mon Feb 19 00:46:17 CET 2007

michael at michaelshiloh.com wrote:
> Some of the things that tripped me up may be helpful to others. We've also
> seen some discussed on this list. It would be great to gather them all
> in one place, perhaps on the MokoMakefile wiki page.
>
> I'm not talking about errors in the script that can be fixed. I'm talking
> about "gotchas" that are outside of the control of the script, and must be
> done manually by the user.
>
> Rod, where would you like to see such tips? Do you want to add them or
> should we as we stumble across them?

Tips on setting up the OE environment should go in no other place than:

  http://www.openembedded.org/wiki/OEandYourDistro

(that will be the majority of the tips)

Feel free to add other stuff that is really tips about using
MokoMakefile, and not tips about getting your OE environment set up
properly, to http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/MokoMakefile

-- Rod