error while building with MokoMakefile: unparsed line

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Mon Feb 19 09:05:23 CET 2007

Krzysztof Kajkowski wrote:
> Rod, could you confirm that you can actualy build OM with your
> Makefile? To tell you the thruth, I've lost my hope ;)

BTW, something to keep in mind is that OE does fairly extensive
caching - perhaps more than one may intuitively expect.

While this is generally a good thing, it can sometimes make
problems hard to debug, either by regurgitating problems that
are already fixed, or by masking new ones.

So if you're stuck with some particularly persistent/elusive
problems, it may be a good idea to remove sources/ and build/,
and start with a clean slate.

- Werner