error while building with MokoMakefile: unparsed line

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Mon Feb 19 09:07:50 CET 2007

Krzysztof Kajkowski wrote:
> 2007/2/19, Rod Whitby <rod at whitby.id.au>:
>>
>> Dunno how that would happen - looks like an SVN conflict marker or
>> something.  I checked the current published MokoMakefile and it does the
>> right thing for me.
>>
> Rod, could you confirm that you can actualy build OM with your
> Makefile? To tell you the thruth, I've lost my hope ;)

The currently published MokoMakefile built a revision 1004
openmoko-devel-image for me.  I symlinked the OE.mtn database from an
existing one I had, but that shouldn't matter cause we check out a
specific revision from it.  I also symlinked my sources directory, but I
believe the "make setup-sources" command (which is run as part of "make
setup") pulls all the sources that the bb files can't find (unless
upstream has moved them since then - that happens all the time when
using OE).

But currently I'm working on the version in projects.openmoko.org for
which unfortunately anonymous svn access is currently unavailable.  It
has also built a 1004 image yesterday, and a 1041 image today.

But I will build another 1004 image overnight from scratch using only
the published MokoMakefile, just to make sure that I'm not lying to you.

I build on Debian Etch i686.

-- Rod