OpenMoko & OE question

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Mon Feb 19 08:51:36 CET 2007

Rod Whitby wrote:
> Absolutely - consider it with the same "don't notice the initial flaws"
> attitude that we're applying to your code :-)

Sure :-) Just some first impressions.

> If someone inside OpenMoko core team is interested,

I guess that would be Mickey inclusive-or me. We'll need *something*
to drive regression test builds anyway, so MokoMakefile may be a good
basis.

But anyway, that's something that should be working towards the end of
next week, i.e., when we're getting the first phase 0 users, so we
still have some time. Better if we can get all this sorted out earlier,
but there are bugs that want squashing before that ...

- Werner