MokoMakefile - type "make openmoko-devel-image" and you're done.

Osborne Hardison hardisun at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 20:33:41 CET 2007

One more followup on MokoMakefile:

If wget process is interrupted while retrieving the 'OE.mtn.bz2' file, when
you restart wget will not overwrite the old partial mtn file - instead it
creates a new one named 'OE.mtn.bz2.1'.  The problem being that the bunzip
command will attempt to uncompress the old partial file.

It might make sense to use 'wget --no-clobber' (badly named, but essentially
suppresses creation of new versions) with all wget calls.

Osborne