error while building with MokoMakefile: unparsed line

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Mon Feb 19 12:05:12 CET 2007

Am 19.02.2007 um 10:48 schrieb Rod Whitby:

> Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
>> I get the impression that we need a lot of luck to have fun...
>>
>> For me it starts to become unhappy because I am not interested in
>> orchestrating moving targets and development tools that I can't get
>> working.
>
> You might want to wait until things settle down a bit then if you
> don't
> like being on the bleeding edge ... even if you're using MokoMakefile.

Well, I am used to continue the bleeding edge with a stable basis of
tools...

> Seriously, this project at this point in time is *not* for those
> who are
>  looking for a polished Windows-installer style development
> environment
> installation.

I have somehow expected that OpenEmbedded is easier to install or
more stable - or is it OpenMoko
which raises these compatibility issues? I simply don't know how to
find out.

> You can get it early, or you can get it polished.  Your choice ...

I want to choose a third option: help to polish - but that appears to
be quite difficult