qemu-arm images

Rodolphe Ortalo rodolphe.ortalo at free.fr
Tue Feb 20 10:11:23 CET 2007

Le mardi 20 février 2007 à 03:13 -0300, jeff a écrit :
> I put together an image you can test under qemu, if you so desire.
> ftp://ftp.blagblagblag.org/pub/BLAG/developers/jebba/openmoko/
>
> Just install qemu, grab the files in one of the revisions' subdirs, and run,
> for example, ./qemu-r1049.sh.   Voila.
[...]

Very nice, thanks!
BTW, simply removing the "@270" (as per the README) in /etc/X11/Xserver
is not enough to have the emulated display vertically on the classical
Xserver. In fact, the mokoemu X server does not start anymore.
What should be done to have qemu display the UI vertically?

Rodolphe

PS: I changed the settings in you filesystem image Xserver file via a
loop mount - but I guess that's totally unrelated.