MokoMakefile - type "make openmoko-devel-image" and you're done.

Joe Friedrichsen pengi.films at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 19:51:43 CET 2007

On 2/21/07, Rod Whitby <rod at whitby.id.au> wrote:
> Here's the patch that is currently in the MokoMakefile svn repository at
> projects.openmoko.org

Great! That did the trick.

> If someone wants to use the MokoMakefile from the svn repository at
> projects.openmoko.org, and is a bona-fide developer (i.e. can point me
> to patches they have successfully contributed to other projects), then
> I'll be happy to add them as a junior developer on the MokoMakefile
> project so they can check out the svn code directly.

I'd be happy to help out if I can. I'm a project developer for tovid (
http://sourceforge.net/users/pengi_films/ ) and did some small
lm-sensors bug-finding and pre-patch testing for the kernel's vt1211
sensor driver ( http://www.lm-sensors.org/ticket/2149 ). My user name
on projects.openmoko.org is friedrij (
http://projects.openmoko.org/users/friedrij/ ).

In any case, thanks for your help!