Summer of Code todos and ideas

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Feb 26 19:36:18 CET 2007

On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 17:05 +0000, Jon Phillips wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 17:07 +0100, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
> > Hello.
> >
> > At FOSDEM I asked Sean and Mickey if the OpenMoko project is
> > interested in applications for Google summer of code. As they were
> > interested, here we go.
> >
> > I started a wiki page with some first todos and ideas:
> >
> > http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Summer_of_code

<snip />

I added an idea for GPS/mapping application to the summer of code page.
I think it would be great to add the many ideas people have had, but
haven't implemented, to the OpenMoko list.

Since google is supposedly working on a gPhone, it would be great to get
openmoko development to the forefront of their minds and to grab several
developers to help :)

Jon

--
Jon Phillips