Core Developers - Request for feedback

Jonathon Suggs jsuggs at murmp.com
Sun Jan 28 06:25:49 CET 2007

Thanks for the quick response!  It is encouraging to know that the
people behind the project are actively involved in the mailing list and
answering questions.

We understand (at least I hope we all do) that you guys are working very
hard.  There are so many aspects to a project like this and keeping the
community informed is just one of them.

I'm learning quite a bit about OpenEmbedded from various sources on the
net, and will try to post back any good resources I come across.  That
is one thing that I hope this list (and wiki) will be a good resource
for.

Thanks again!