Silent mode timeout

Stefan Schmidt stefan at datenfreihafen.org
Mon Jan 29 18:12:16 CET 2007

Hello.

I cc openmoko-devel for interested developer.

On Mon, 2007-01-29 at 09:30, Ben Burdette wrote:
> A simple feature that I'd like to see is a silent mode timeout.  What
> always happens with my current phone is I set it to silent mode because
> I'm in a movie or a meeting, and then later I forget to turn the ringer
> back on.  This leads to a lot of missed calls.

Nice idea. I have the same problem. :)

I also like to see the silent mode integrated with my current gps
posistion. Define locations where you are often ond like to have a
silent phone at this place. Theater, cinema, meeting room, lecture
room,...

Of course there are unknown places and at this moment your silent
timeout comes into play.

regards
Stefan Schmidt