PalmOS-like data storage

Rodolphe Ortalo rodolphe.ortalo at free.fr
Mon Jan 29 21:55:58 CET 2007

Le lundi 29 janvier 2007 à 21:23 +0100, Andreas Hochsteger a écrit :
> This sounds like a perfect job for a rule engine.

Agreed. It seems we have the same kind of ideas in mind.

> The ones I know of are all Java-based.
> Does somebody know of something more light-weight and better suited
> for embedded systems?

Unfortunately no. GNUprolog is not such a big footprint, but I suspect
nobody tried to port such things to a mobile phone yet...? I hope
someone will prove me wrong.

However, maybe we do not need such a general language and can make our
own (I am a long-time ANTLR fan...:-).

Rodolphe