Please no crossposting! Re: Information regarding theMessaging Support in OpenMoko

David Schlesinger David.Schlesinger at palmsource.com
Wed Jan 31 21:30:03 CET 2007

> Also, who uses MMS?

Only pretty much the majority of actual cellphone users in Europe, based on the market research and carrier requirements I've read...

> Seems like the typical user would just email
> and attach media and/or just s/ftp

Typical _Linux_ user, maybe. This is the sort of thing which (in my view) represents something of a disconnect between the goals of "having as open a phone as possible" and "selling a lot of phones"...