Windows Client Software: The hard truth.

Bryce Leo bryce.leo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 22:04:14 CEST 2007

Hey all,

I have a feeling that most of us on this list don't use Windows,
unless at jobs or because of a spouse, but is anyone planning on
making any desktop oriented software for Syncing and backup on the MS
side of things? This phone is a geeks dream come true, but it is also
aimed at Moms and Dads, who are probably going to be working on
windows boxes and they need to be taken care of. I've made a post like
this before and it's certainly possible to have the neo sync with
windows but I haven't seen any solid commitments to build a windows
client. Was anyone else planning on this? Has anyone else been worried
about the lack of one deterring consumer acceptance? I'd really like
to start a decent discussion on this and I haven't had any luck on
finding a wiki article.

So what are your thoughts?

Bryce