Windows Client Software: The hard truth.

Bryce Leo bryce.leo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 04:10:46 CEST 2007

Hey there jeff. I totally agree that choice is key but I think that I
feel there needs to be one basic sync app distributed with the phone.
I don't see much of a problem with building one that's easy to
maintain and cross platform. Java is great at the cross platform thing
and funambol on the j2se base and Sync4J on the jt22 base seem to have
the necessary serer parts to be hackable into working the way that we
want.

>From what I've looked for I haven't found any included windows desktop
sync apps, or much window support at all, but i'm sure once more kits
get out there the driver will harden up and the clients will start
popping into alpha and beta pretty quick.