MokoLib list widget available?

Rodolphe Ortalo rodolphe.ortalo at free.fr
Tue Jul 17 22:27:19 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'm playing again with a small toy app in which I want to display a
small vertical list of "time values". Using the GtkTreeView (with a
GtkListStore) inside a GtkScrolledWindow seems to do the work with an
appearance mostly correct but... shouldn't this be done with
openmoko-libs specific widgets? If yes, which one please (navigation
list, a simpler one?)?
(BTW, this is certainly a finger app, so I'd really be glad to use the
wheel instead of the usual scroll bar...)

Sorry for asking the list but it seems libmokoui usage documentation is
not so easy to find... (Maybe I can work on that too or at least a use
case...:-)

Rodolphe

PS: Maybe a picture is better to understand the issue (or maybe I just
couldn't resist ;-), see bottom left part of
http://rodolphe.ortalo.free.fr/mokochrono0.png