graphic stuff

Simon simon.xhz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 00:05:28 CEST 2007

Hi there,
  i'm new to this list so "Hello world!" and I've been following the
neo for a little while, being subscribed to the community mailing
list.

  I've been developing mostly graphic oriented applications using
libSDL (and its sub libs sdl_{image,net,etc}) and also a lot with
OpenGL.

  I believe SDL can compile for ARM but i wonder if anybody got it
working?  And what about OpenGL?  I know it would be a pretty slow
software render, but that can still work for me!

  I haven't started anything, i just read about the qemu stuff made by
the openmoko team so I'll try to make that work at home later.

Thanks,
  Simon