Is MokoMakefile or OpenMoko broken?

Jeff Wang cjw39 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 07:46:55 CEST 2007

Hi All,I was able to use "make openmoko-devel-image" numerous times before to build my environment.For some reason I had to rebuild the environment, so I ran the same thing yesterday and I got patch error. Could someone please help me with this? Please see error message below.JeffNOTE: package mtd-utils-native-1.0.0+git-r2: task do_patch: startedNOTE: Applying patch 'add_lzo.patch'Command Error: exit status: 1  Output:Applying patch add_lzo.patchpatching file MakefileHunk #1 FAILED at 58.1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file Makefile.rejpatching file compr.cHunk #1 succeeded at 523 with fuzz 2 (offset 49 lines).Hunk #2 succeeded at 540 with fuzz 2 (offset 52 lines).patching file compr.hHunk #1 FAILED at 21.Hunk #2 succeeded at 120 with fuzz 2 (offset 7 lines).1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file compr.h.rejThe next patch would create the file compr_lzo.c,which already exists!  Applying it anyway.patching file compr_lzo.cPatch attempted to create file compr_lzo.c, which already exists.Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file compr_lzo.c.rejpatching file include/linux/jffs2.hHunk #1 FAILED at 46.1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file include/linux/jffs2.h.rejApplied patch add_lzo.patch (forced; needs refresh)NOTE: dropping user into a shell, so that patch rejects can be fixed manually.sh-3.2#