openmoko and ubuntu

Mark markitect at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 22:20:50 CEST 2007

Sounds like a good idea.  It would make our lives easier (people that
use ubuntu anyways at least), and maybe even bring in some new people.
 Debian packages aren't too hard to make, the main question is how do
we want to set it up:
where to put files
what all files to get during deb install and what to have the MokoMakefile fetch
stuff like that.