OM-2008

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Fri Jul 27 20:43:23 CEST 2007

Hi,

a more thorough announcement about that will come as soon as this is
buildable in OE, however this is an improved set of PIM applications
and theming that fixes a lot of our usability problems with the 1st
generation design.

It will be accompanied by more formalized UI guidelines and be
synchronized with the a number of changes in our build system
introducing more recent software and staying closer in sync with
upstream org.openembedded.dev.

However my first priority now is to finish a useful P1 snapshot image
including all that goodness.

--
- Michael Lauer <mickey at openmoko.org>                   http://openmoko.org/