BT's 21CN SDK (fwd)

michael at michaelshiloh.com michael at michaelshiloh.com
Tue Jun 5 18:43:34 CEST 2007

This just came across on the SVHMPC list, and it seems to have great
potential, even though I haven't taken the time yet to understand it fully.
This is what the BT website says:

 	Need to integrate highly secure services such as Messaging, Voice, Location,
 	Authentication, Conference Call, Profile, or Contacts into an application?
 	Now you can with as little as one line of code.  We currently offer tools
 	for .Net, Java, PHP, and Python, and we are developing additional innovative
 	services to allow you to build ever more powerful solutions using BT's
 	global infrastructure.

Note also that the info comes from a BT employee on the SVHMPC mailing list,
so there is a good line of contact from "our" community to BT.