Application gets built, but not getting installed in the final image

Sudharshan S sudharsh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 13:09:22 CEST 2007

Hello,
I have written a small application for the Openmoko platform. The
problem I am having is that, the app gets built, and the ipks go where
they should. But when I try to run it from qemu, I find that it has not
been installed. Someone on #openmoko suggested that third party apps
dont get installed by default. How do I make my app go into the final
build while doing a "make openmoko-devel-image" by default.

Regards
Sudharshan S