wxWidgets?

Gergely Kis openmoko at kisgergely.com
Mon Jun 25 11:29:36 CEST 2007

Hello,

As a starting point I would suggest to look at the following pages:
General information: http://www.wxwidgets.org/docs/embedded.htm#wxgtk
wxGPE (G Palmtop Environment) port: http://www.roebling.de/embedded.html

Compiling the stock wxWidgets for OpenMoko should not be a problem.

For the wxGPE port: I am not sure whether the necessary GPE libraries
are included in OpenMoko, or if it is a good idea to use them.

Best Regards,
Gergely