Neo1973 for Development Projects

Christian Stüble stueble at sirrix.com
Wed Jun 27 16:28:38 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am not sure whether this list is the right one; I found information about
the P1 device and the debug board, but not how to get them. Since we would
like to use the OpenMoko device for our research and development projects,
I would like to know how and where I can bye them.

We are a German company with the focus on communication security and operating
system security. Since we are involved in several open-source projects that
aim to develop an open security kernel (e.g.,
http://www.perseus-os.org,
http://www.emscb.org,
http://www.opentc.net
), we would like to use the Neo1973 as the underlying hardware platform.

How and where can we get/buy the Neo1973 platforms and the development boards?

Regards,
Chris

--
Sirrix AG security technologies - http://www.sirrix.com
Tel: +49(234) 610071-111,     Fax: +49(234) 610071-500

Vorstand: Ammar Alkassar (Vors.), Ahmad-Reza Sadeghi, Christian Stüble
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Prof. Dr. Kai Rannenberg
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Homburg/Saar, HRB 3857 Amtsgericht Saarbrücken

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or
take any action based on this message or any information herein.
If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.