Official "OpenMoko Changelog" started

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Tue Mar 6 02:11:00 CET 2007

Hi!

JFYI: Today I have started an official ChangeLog at
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/ChangeLog

This is basically meant as a collaborative effort to document the
major changes in OpenMoko, to enable people to easier keep up to date
with what's happening.

Ideally this whould be something blog/journal/RSS feed'ish, but all
reasonable ways of geenrating this (according to my definition) would
prevent collaborative editing of it.

So until we come up with something better suitable for the task, we'll
dump it in the wiki.  Feel free to add/edit it, but please don't start
questions or discussions on that page ;)

Cheers,