tcp/ip over usb with windows

Tomasz Zielinski tomasz.zielinski at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 00:39:22 CET 2007

Did anyone succeeded connecting to Neo from Windows box? I've tried to
follow http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo1973_and_Windows instruction
but provided INF file does not apply to Neo connected via USB
(specified localization does not contain about used hardware).

The Maemo version (with USB VID 0525 & PID a4a2) can be installed, but
device refuses work with "code 10" error. The only difference between
those two scripts are VID and PID numbers - I tried using other codes
from http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/USB_Product_IDs, but it didn't work
too.

How can I check Neo's USB vendor and pid while it's connected do Windows box?

--
Tomek Z.
tomasz.zielinski at gmail.com