My wishlist for Neo1973 phase1.5

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Tue Mar 13 21:32:59 CET 2007

Dnia wtorek, 13 marca 2007, Marcin Juszkiewicz napisał:
> Dnia wtorek, 13 marca 2007, Werner Almesberger napisał:

> > My crystal ball tells me that you have a debug board. So you could
> > try the reset approach: connect debug board, insert battery, connect
> > charger, then put something heavy but non-metallic on the reset
> > button on the debug board. That will keep your Neo in reset, and
> > should allow your phone to recharge (slowly).
>
> Nokia770 with digital camera on it is on reset now.

After 8h battery does not make Neo booting. Nokia770 also does not want to
boot with it. Tomorrow I will try to buy Nokia 1100 or other BL-5C
powered phone to finally get charged battery.

~curse neo1973 power managment

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

      catholic god himself invented autotools just for amusement
      first there was the great flood, then the plague, now autotools